February Wrap-Up

February kind of stunk... even with the extra day this year it felt so short and just flew by. There was also some other stuff going on in my life and all that combined meant I only read 6 books this month. I'm still struggling with the distraction; I want to read, but I often get side-tracked by other things and it gets left for last. So my priority this month is to really spend those free minutes reading instead of vegging on something else.

Here are my wrap up stats for the month of February. Here's to hoping March is more full!

6 total books
6 total authors

1,244 pages read

Longest Book: Caraval @ 407 pages
Shortest Book: Bear Has a Story to Tell @ 30 pages

Favorite Book: If
Least Favorite Book: The Awakening of Miss Prim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36/100: Read It And Weep

March Wrap-Up + Thoughts

8/100: Book, Line, and Sinker