April Wrap-Up

And I thought February was hard...

This month has been difficult and I pretty much lost all interest in reading about halfway through. So I'd say it's a feat that I managed to read 5 books. I've got my reading mojo back now; I'm still deep in Gone With The Wind and need to get back to regularly reading it. I also started reading Pride and Prejudice again as a comfort read and I'm enjoying it so much. Here's to hoping May is a good month for reading goals!

There's not much to say except to list the stats for this month. Since I didn't read that much, I don't have many strong feelings about any of the titles I did read. (Except for In The Woods; check out my review for it if you want to read some intense feelings...).

April Stats

5 total books
4 total authors

2,184 pages read

Longest Book: HP and The Goblet of Fire (734 pages)
Shortest Book: The Penderwicks (262 pages)

Favorite Read: The Penderwicks
Least Favorite Read: Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore

Genres: Mystery (x1), Fantasy (x1), Contemporary (x1), 
Middle-Grade (x2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36/100: Read It And Weep

March Wrap-Up + Thoughts

8/100: Book, Line, and Sinker