13/100: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Image result for the lion the witch and the wardrobeI don't think I can add many more thoughts to these well-loved books. This isn't my first time reading these, but I have never completed the entire series and I wanted to start from the beginning.

I just love the simplicity with which Lewis tells his stories. In my opinion this really sets these stories up as being perfect for all ages; easy to understand for children, but full of deeper meaning and adventure for adults. I am already picturing reading these to my own children and students someday. I finished the first one in less than a day so I'd say I'm off to a good start :)

Stats:
Completed: Feb 16
Rating: 5 stars
Pages: 186

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

36/100: Read It And Weep

March Wrap-Up + Thoughts

8/100: Book, Line, and Sinker